I confess that I didn't measure anything but this made a good sized bowl that I imagine will be ok in the fridge for a few days to come.
Pea & Mint Dip
500g peas (fresh or frozen)
3 spring onions
garlic - as many cloves as you like (I use ready minced for speed)
juice & zest of half a lemon
splash of balsamic vinegar
salt & pepper
1. Cook the peas in boiling water for 3-5 minutes. Plunge into cold water to keep their colour and flavour.
2. Roughly chop the spring onions and garlic cloves. Chuck into a food processor and tip in the peas.
3. Tear the mint leaves and throw them in along with the lemon zest and juice and a splash of vinegar.
4. Grind in some black pepper and salt.
5. Blitz until you have something that resembles a dip.
And that's it. Simple.